The product-specific details sections provide additional information relevant to particular Joyusing products. This statement applies to the products listed below, as well as other Joyusing products that display this statement.
Table of Contents
● Personal Information We Collect
● How Do We Use Your Personal Information
● Security and Protection of Your Personal Information
● Your Rights
● Behavioural Advertising
● Data Retention
● Contact Us
Personal Information We Collect
The personal information you provide to us. The personal information you may provide to us through the Service or otherwise includes:
● Contact data, personal or business contact information such as your first and last name, email and mailing addresses, phone number, professional title, and company name.
● Registration data, such as information that you provide to register for an account or sign up for an event, including the day and month of your birth and the event you registered for.
● Data about others for whom you purchase an item or gift, such as name, delivery address, and phone number. Please do not purchase a gift for someone or share their contact information with us unless you have their permission to do so.
● Profile data, such as your username and password that you may set to establish an online account with us and your interests and preferences.
● Communications, such as information you provide when you contact us with questions, feedback, survey responses, or otherwise correspond with us,
● Marketing data, such as the email address or contact details that we use to send marketing communications and your preferences for receiving communications about our activities, events, sweepstakes, and contests.
● Purchase data, including your order history and information needed to process and fulfill your order, including order details, billing address, and delivery address.
Data from other sources. We may also collect information about you from:
● Business partners, such as advertising and joint marketing partners.
● Data providers, such as information services and data licensors.
● ublic sources, such as blogs, forums, or social media platforms.
Information we obtain from third-party platforms. If you choose to login to the Sites via a third-party platform, such as Google or Facebook, or otherwise connect your account on the third-party platform or network to your account through the Sites, we may collect information from that platform or network. You may also have the opportunity to provide us with additional information via the third-party platform or network, such as a list of your friends or connections and your email address.
Automatic collection. We and our service providers may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your activity occurring on or through the Sites, such as:
● Device data, such as your computer or mobile device operating system type and version number, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, IP address, the website you visited before browsing our site, and general location information such as city, state or geographic area.
● Online activity data, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access.
Cookies and similar technologies. Some of our automatic data collection is facilitated by cookies and similar technologies.
Referrals. Users of the Service may have the opportunity to refer friends or other contacts to us. If you are an existing user, you may only submit a referral if you have permission to provide their contact information to us so that we may contact them.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information
Service delivery. We may use your personal information to:
● provide, operate and improve the Service, such as to enable you to make purchases of document camera and accessories that we have listed on the Sites;
● establish and maintain your account on the Service;
● communicate with you about the Service, including by sending you announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
● provide customer support and maintenance for the Service;
● facilitate your login to the Sites via third-party platforms, such as Google and Facebook;
● enable security features of the Sites, such as by sending you security codes via email or SMS, and remembering devices from which you have previously logged in.
For research and development. We may use your personal information for research and development purposes, including to analyze and improve the Service and our business.
To create anonymous data. We may create aggregated, de-identified, or other anonymous data records from your personal information and other individuals whose personal information we collect. We make personal information into anonymous data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including to analyze and improve the Service and promote our business.
To comply with laws and regulations. We use your personal information as we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal processes, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
For compliance, fraud prevention, and safety. We may use your personal information and disclose it to law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties as we believe necessary or appropriate to:
● protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
● audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements;
● enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Service;
● protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical, or illegal activity, including cyber attacks and identity theft.
With your consent. In some cases, we may specifically ask for your consent to collect, use, or share your personal information, such as when required by law.
Security and Protection of your personal information
Our website is secured , and we also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use. While we use industry-standard to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security of your personal information. We also protect your personal information through the use of password controls that we ask you to keep confidential.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
We do not knowingly collect or maintain information about persons under 18 years of age. If we learn that information about persons under 18 years of age has been collected on or through the Sites, we will take appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 18 years of age who has registered for an account or service on our Sites, please contact us using the contact information below to have that child’s account or service terminated and personal information deleted.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- [[INCLUDE OPT-OUT LINKS FROM WHICHEVER SERVICES BEING USED]]
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org